|Title:||Short-Term Proposal Consultant (INL Travel and Logistical Support)|
The Pan American Development Foundation (PADF) seeks to create a just, peaceful, and prosperous hemisphere where every person has the opportunity to thrive. We work with vulnerable people across the hemisphere to tackle some of our region’s greatest development challenges. We partner with, empower, and enable civil society, governments, and the private sector for the greater good of the people of Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC). Join us!
Short-Term Proposal Consultant:
PADF has an immediate opportunity for a short-term Proposal Consultant to support its bids for a series of US Department of State/Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement projects in Central America. These country-level projects will provide travel and logistical support for rule of law, citizen security, and law enforcement Projects in Honduras, Costa Rica and Panama. The consultant will support PADF’s proposal design and development efforts. This is a remote position that may involve travel to PADF’s Washington, D.C. headquarters.
The Proposal Consultant responsibilities will include:
- Providing guidance to PADF on INL Travel and Logistics
- Support proposal requirements, including budgeting, staffing, and development of technical solutions responsive to INL requirements.
- Reviewing and providing written input on draft proposal sections for compliance, completeness and clarity.
- Prior documented experience with US Department of State INL projects and/or proposals
- Excellent English writing skills, Spanish language proficiency preferred
- Relevant university degree
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in using MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational skills with a willingness to assume responsibilities and take initiative; ability to be a team player
More About PADF
PADF is an independent 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization established by the Organization of American States (OAS) in 1962. www.padf.org
PADF’s core values.
“H-E-A-R-T” = Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork.
PADF is strong because we are diverse. We actively seek a diverse applicant pool and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. PADF does not discriminate on the basis of ability, age, gender identity and expression, national origin, race and ethnicity, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, or criminal record. We welcome all kinds of diversity. Our employees include people who are parents and nonparents, the self-taught and university educated, and from a wide span of cultures, languages, socio-economic backgrounds, and perspectives on the world.
When applying for this position, please include a cover letter and compensation requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled